Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    That was very mean *burts into tears* Please dont make jokes about things like that. Its risky
    but ofcourse it is a joke, i have never seen your face before so how would i ever know!

ReputationRep:
    Ive seen a picture of GG on this site
    yey! your sig!

www.face-pic.com/gossipgirl4lfie

ReputationRep:
    GossipGirl you're 16, your boobs are still growing, dont be daft. When I was 16, I was 3 cup sizes smaller than I am now. Also now, even though I'm 19, theyre still growing. I keep having to buy more bras every couple of months. So dont get a boob job done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Yeah. One she gets enough, she'll cut open her boobs and shove them in herself.
    LOL !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    but ofcourse it is a joke, i have never seen your face before so how would i ever know!
    I know but it makes me sad because my real problem affects me so deeply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    GossipGirl you're 16, your boobs are still growing, dont be daft. When I was 16, I was 3 cup sizes smaller than I am now. Also now, even though I'm 19, theyre still growing. I keep having to buy more bras every couple of months. So dont get a boob job done.
    lol im not getting them bigger :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    :eek: :mad:
    That's the only way you're ever going to have enough coins. Now do you want bigger boobs or not?

ReputationRep:
    whats wrong?

ReputationRep:
    smaller??? wow be proud of your breast size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    That's the only way you're ever going to have enough coins. Now do you want bigger boobs or not?
    no i dont

ReputationRep:
    ok...are you going for a boob job? if people treat you harshly coz of whatever it is maybe you shouldn't bother being around them, they are as fake as saying scotland has culture

ReputationRep:
    oh sweetie :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    did you manage to convince your parents though (that's where I'm having trouble, I already saved money for it and will talk to the doctor next week to get all the information before I finally decide, all I'll need is their permission...)

ReputationRep:
    no i dont
    Well that's just as well then.

ReputationRep:
    no.......

ReputationRep:
    ok...are you going for a boob job? if people treat you harshly coz of whatever it is maybe you shouldn't bother being around them, they are as fake as saying scotland has culture
    Hehehe nope, not a boob job

ReputationRep:
    Maybe gossip_girl is fed up of having to wear a bag loaded with heavy rocks to stop her heavy breasts from pulling her to the ground.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    did you manage to convince your parents though (that's where I'm having trouble, I already saved money for it and will talk to the doctor next week to get all the information before I finally decide, all I'll need is their permission...)
    i wanna get it done when im 18 so i dont think i need to ask them? do i? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i wanna get it done when im 18 so i dont think i need to ask them? do i? :confused:
    OK how much does a boob job cost? Do you pay per pound of material shoved into your tits?

ReputationRep:
    OK how much does a boob job cost? Do you pay per pound of material shoved into your tits?
    im not getting them bigger FFS!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.