Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    when do they stop growing?
    dunno, that's actually a tricky question since they're supposed to stop growing somewhere between 18 and 25 (I think) but then when a woman goes through menopause (sp?) because of all the hormones they can grow a bit more...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Woah, wouldnt they be the size of hot air balloons by the time you get to about 70? :eek:
    no, they start growing in a different way when you hit 30. they start sagging and soon you can tie them round your ears when they get in the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    no, they start growing in a different way when you hit 30. they start sagging and soon you can tie them round your ears when they get in the way
    Aaaah yes...the 'spaniels ears' syndrome They could double up as a nice pair of earmuffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    you wanna make them even dont you. I will admit, my left boob is smaller than my right one abit.
    no, thats not it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    no, thats not it
    is one nipple askew?

ReputationRep:
    is one nipple askew?
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why am i in your sig? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why am i in your sig? :confused:
    coz i repped you

ReputationRep:
    coz i repped you
    when? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    so why are you going to the doctors to get titted? do they suffocate you? stop wearing corsets

ReputationRep:
    so why are you going to the doctors to get titted? do they suffocate you? stop wearing corsets
    can you do something for me?

SHUT UP!

ReputationRep:
    yeah no one cares who you gave rep to

ReputationRep:
    plastic surgery should only be done in my opinion if what you look like is actually affecting the way you live like if you have a huge flappy bit of skin that is hanging off your face and you keep catching it on doors or somthing then i can understand why you would want to have that done but plastic surgery just to make you feel like you can be accepted or to be prettier i think is a waste of time and sometimes quite shallow but thats just me :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just_Peachy)
    plastic surgery should only be done in my opinion if what you look like is actually affecting the way you live like if you have a huge flappy bit of skin that is hanging off your face and you keep catching it on doors or somthing then i can understand why you would want to have that done but plastic surgery just to make you feel like you can be accepted or to be prettier i think is a waste of time and sometimes quite shallow but thats just me :P
    And yeah your entitled to your opinion and everything but sometimes people need to feel "prettier" to feel accepted in this sad world of critisisms. Just by changing one small thing can make a person upto 100 times better and confident about themselves, which makes them a better person. Its sad that they have to do such a thing and re-arrange their bodies to make them feel this way but its just what people on the outside make them feel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pansy)
    And yeah your entitled to your opinion and everything but sometimes people need to feel "prettier" to feel accepted in this sad world of critisisms. Just by changing one small thing can make a person upto 100 times better and confident about themselves, which makes them a better person. Its sad that they have to do such a thing and re-arrange their bodies to make them feel this way but its just what people on the outside make them feel.
    yer maybe so but the money people pointlessly blow on doing this each year on the nhs or whatever could be put to better measures and means, there are other ways of making yourself feel better and if you are insecure about yourself you should learn how to cope or talk to others what i hate is that people are taking science too far like in america desiging your own baby just so they look perfect to them? having your own child is perfection and nothing should change that!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just_Peachy)
    yer maybe so but the money people pointlessly blow on doing this each year on the nhs or whatever could be put to better measures and means, there are other ways of making yourself feel better and if you are insecure about yourself you should learn how to cope or talk to others what i hate is that people are taking science too far like in america desiging your own baby just so they look perfect to them? having your own child is perfection and nothing should change that!!
    Absolutly agree with you about the designer baby thing. Well said. And yes i understand exactly what you are saying about the "putting money to better use" But i do feel for people who get so down that either money or suicide can help them. You might think that they are complaining moaners blurbing on about their sad lives where nothing goes right ----> then you shut your ears. People who are that down dont know how to cope, some people dont listen and you feel isolated. If there was other ways to make yourself feel better "less shallow" ways as some might say, then god, we'd all be walking round with the biggest smiles ever!
    But thats just my view of what i was saying, im not saying your wrong because i understand ure view too

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.