The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Nespresso machine at York

Are you allowed to bring a Nespresso machine into your accommodation? I want to put it in the bedroom.
have you seen this? even though they state a lot of things you can't do, there are some things you can get away with e.g. sticking posters to the wall and stuff, and having certain kitchen appliances. I know that some people have had toastie machines and coffee machines in the kitchen, but not sure about the bedroom. anything you put in your bedroom that has a plug, you are supposed to get tested near the beginning of the year, so not sure about in your bedroom, but maybe some people have done it. sorry I couldn't be of more help.
University of York
York
Original post by Anonymous
Are you allowed to bring a Nespresso machine into your accommodation? I want to put it in the bedroom.

Hello, I've checked with accommodation and they say that the clause, 'we don't allow personal kitchen appliances such as kettles, toasters, air fryers or rice cookers to be brought into accommodation' applies to Nespresso machines as well. Our website does list lots of places to get good coffee though.

Quick Reply

Latest