lovely
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
I'm very scared :eek: :eek:
Well done I should be doing that too but im scared many muchly I wanted to learn before I go off to uni so I should get a move on :eek:
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
Try not to crash.

Oh dear...maybe i should cancel
Sam_B
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
good work.

driving is ace!
Vixen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

You wont crash....you'll do fine. Instructors have got quite a lot of control of the car aswell if they need to
Sarky
Rep:
?
(Original post by VixenIW)
Well done I should be doing that too but im scared many muchly I wanted to learn before I go off to uni so I should get a move on :eek:
Well i'm doing them now because this year i'm only at uni 3 days a week so i've never gonna get a better chance. And its cheaper in Southampton than at home in London.
undiscovered
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by VixenIW)
Ditto!
kikzen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
driving is one of the most fun things ever invented by man, well, i think so anyway!
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Good Luck!!!!
I remember my first lesson, I was so excited to drive, and then we never did
But once you start driving, you get this buzz, but for me that buzz has gone now, I'm getting bored of driving, lol.
Makavelli_07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

Yeah, you probably should cancel. You're likely to crash.

Nah, I'm messing. You'll be fine. I had my first one on Saturday, went fine.
kikzen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
Good Luck!!!!
I remember my first lesson, I was so excited to drive, and then we never did
But once you start driving, you get this buzz, but for me that buzz has gone now, I'm getting bored of driving, lol.
if youre getting bored you need to put your foot down a bit more.
john williams
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I really wish i could drive again, now iv passed my test, but i cant afford to get a car. Just make sure you book your theory now so its out of the way and you can book your test.
Sarky
Rep:
?

Ooo me in a car! I don't even want a car, i just think it would be cool to know how to drive.

Maybe i'll get the bug. I went for red driving schools, female instructor. There were cheaper and more expensive places, but the people i spoke to seemed cool and the site seems to be updated on a regular basis.
Sarky
Rep:
?
(Original post by john williams)
I really wish i could drive again, now iv passed my test, but i cant afford to get a car. Just make sure you book your theory now so its out of the way and you can book your test.

Already? But i haven't even been in a car before! :eek:
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
if youre getting bored you need to put your foot down a bit more.
I do.
My instructor then starts hitting the brake paddle, lol

Also for xmas, she gave me a great xmas present. She took me to this long straight wide country road, and let me speed down there to over 60mph.
john williams
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

Already? But i haven't even been in a car before! :eek:
Yep, you dont need any car practise to pass your theory, its just a case of reading a book (which most of you on here probably do alot of. lol) and doing some practise questions. I passed my theory before i had my 1st lesson. Also make sure you book your theory/practical yourself as your instructor will just leave it as long as possible.
Sarky
Rep:
?
(Original post by john williams)
Yep, you dont need any car practise to pass your theory, its just a case of reading a book (which most of you on here probably do alot of. lol) and doing some practise questions. I passed my theory before i had my 1st lesson. Also make sure you book your theory/practical yourself as your instructor will just leave it as long as possible.
Ooh i see Thank you muchly
Dickie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
driving is one of the most fun things ever invented by man, well, i think so anyway!
you are so, so right. Especially on twisty country back-roads on national speed limit (60!)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (69)
23.71%
No (222)
76.29%

Watched Threads