The Student Room Group

Why do South Asian girls give the worst replies

compared to british girls, etc who reply within decent time. I don't get it they'll take ages to respond but will give really good and detailed replies
Original post by anonymous
compared to british girls, etc who reply within decent time. I don't get it they'll take ages to respond but will give really good and detailed replies

They don’t seem interested in you mate :rolleyes:
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 2
The simplest answer is that they're South Asians.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

So they don't give 'the worst replies'; they just don't reply in the timescale that you want because they are crafting a well thought-out response. Or they are busy living their lives.

As I always say, if you want a quick reply, talk face-to-face or on the phone!
is this replies for just everyday/casual talking or do you mean talking in a romantic way?
They're not available all the time

Understand the fact their preference is to talk to their “girl” mates. And that they’ll prioritise them first.

As a South Asian girl, who’s also British, there’s no in between. Some South Asian girls just want to hold that “standard”, where they leave the boys on delivered. Some are just busy like other people said. I think you really have got to know the girl to find out the true reason why.

Quick Reply