The Student Room Group

Alevels

I take sociology, health and social care I didnt do very good in both of my mocks and I'm stressing out because my grades are really low and I've only got 2 weeks for my first exam I'm not sure how to revise? Do i revise each subject at once or space my revision according to when that exam is? I need to get BB and distinction and I'm really behind on coursework too.
Original post by kirtip1
I take sociology, health and social care I didnt do very good in both of my mocks and I'm stressing out because my grades are really low and I've only got 2 weeks for my first exam I'm not sure how to revise? Do i revise each subject at once or space my revision according to when that exam is? I need to get BB and distinction and I'm really behind on coursework too.

It's better if u space your revision according to the dates of your exams. Plan a section of each day(like morning blocks and afternoon blocks, then night blocks) to each sub; and don't study more than three hours in a row, cause that'll earn you a brain burnout. I know cause I did that; got a migraine that lasted two days, lmao. And hey, I get the I'm-way-behind-on-coursework stress. You've got a friend in suffering: me. My mechanics exam is tomorrow and I'm still finishing up on the coursebook(literally procrastinated for four months and only opened the textbook three weeks ago, and raced through the pages, lol).
So basically, approach your subjects block by block, don't pay attention to memorizing, but make sure u understand the main concepts. And don't freak out if you don't feel prepared--I don't at all.
Original post by kirtip1
I also take health and social care with sociology how did the exam go it was yesterday. I you should have probably be done with health so now focus on sociology

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending