The Student Room Group

English Predictions 2024

heyy guys these are some of my predictions for this year, lmk ur thoughts and ur predictions plss (Only writing ones i take)

Poetry- Power and conflict: either war (kamikaze, charge of the light brigade, checking out me history. Or power of nature (the prelude, storm on the island)

Macbeth- Lady macbeth, supernatural, kingship, guilt

Jekyll: Science v religion, reputation/setting

An inspector calls: Eva smith, responsibility
Reply 1
also forgot to mention this is for AQA
Original post by violet_07
heyy guys these are some of my predictions for this year, lmk ur thoughts and ur predictions plss (Only writing ones i take)
Poetry- Power and conflict: either war (kamikaze, charge of the light brigade, checking out me history. Or power of nature (the prelude, storm on the island)
Macbeth- Lady macbeth, supernatural, kingship, guilt
Jekyll: Science v religion, reputation/setting
An inspector calls: Eva smith, responsibility

i thought that for poetry it would either be exposure, or possibly war photographer. i saw on a mr salles video on a whiteboard was a list of all the poems chosen since 2017, and i saw bayonet charge was repeated twice, and i think war photographer could be a possible repeated poem since it hasnt yet. It was the only other war poem they had chosen, and it hadn't been repeated yet. I could b wrong tho.
Reply 3
Original post by CosmicChilli8
i thought that for poetry it would either be exposure, or possibly war photographer. i saw on a mr salles video on a whiteboard was a list of all the poems chosen since 2017, and i saw bayonet charge was repeated twice, and i think war photographer could be a possible repeated poem since it hasnt yet. It was the only other war poem they had chosen, and it hadn't been repeated yet. I could b wrong tho.

thank you!!
Reply 4
Predictions for power and conflict AQA are the nature ones or identity ones- they're thinking Tissue, Checking Out Me History, Kamikaze, Prelude or Exposure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending