Penis won't fit in

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I'm really scared to have sex with my new boyfriend as the first time I tried with my ex his penis would not fit into me! It was so embarassing. I do become very wet down there but my opening just seems to be really small. It's a struggle to fit two fingers inside.. what can I do? I feel really bad as I feel I am not able to satisfy my boyfriend and I know he wants it so bad! Is there something wrong with me? Also when I stick things up there it's really painful! What were your first times like? I know I am 100% ready to do it but I'm just so scared as I know it's not gonna work! :confused:
SmokeJaguar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm really scared to have sex with my new boyfriend as the first time I tried with my ex his penis would not fit into me! It was so embarassing. I do become very wet down there but my opening just seems to be really small. It's a struggle to fit two fingers inside.. what can I do? I feel really bad as I feel I am not able to satisfy my boyfriend and I know he wants it so bad! Is there something wrong with me? Also when I stick things up there it's really painful! What were your first times like? I know I am 100% ready to do it but I'm just so scared as I know it's not gonna work!
Yeah unfortunately I have this problem all the time with women........................... ...
red_roses
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The reason he won't fit is because you're uptight.
RELAX.
happy-and-lost
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/pi...les_vaginismus
Blátönn
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Probably just nervous, you can pop a baby out of there so I doubt it's any anatomical problem.
Anonymous #2
Report 11 years ago
I was worried about that tbh. I was 18 when i lost it and my best friend was into giving me details of her sex life for some reason... anyways she made me sooo worried that it wouldnt fit and everything.
I knew i was ready but being so nervous i knew it would all go wrong.

Just relax its hard when your nervous etc, but it did help.. it wasnt the easiest but relaxing helped aloot xx
loz_fairy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Buy a vibrator

seriously
Frenchflower
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
As loz_fairy said, buy a vibrator. I doubt you're too small, you're just too tight. Practice with your fingers more, buy some lube and relax. If after several attempts it still doesn't happen, see your GP
ciara
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah, it can be extremely painful, you just have to build up to it and stretch gradually... it will be fine eventually. Good luck.
Holty-Dave
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by loz_fairy)
Buy a vibrator

seriously
i like how you had to clarify that, seriously
The Master
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
seriously
loz_fairy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Holty-Dave)
i like how you had to clarify that, seriously
Well, you know how some people respond to these threads...you are one of them
Holty-Dave
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by loz_fairy)
Well, you know how some people respond to these threads...you are one of them
seriously?
username239687
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You just need to stretch it out a bit. It's a lot more common than you think, it's nothing to get worried about.

Oh and, seriously? Sorry, but I really couldn't resist.
loz_fairy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Holty-Dave)
seriously?
seriously
Sedahki
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have the same issue with you,Means my boyfriend tried to have sex multiple times but it'll never fit because it hurts so much ! 2 fingers hurts already so badly. We really tried a lot. I tried to relax but at the end it just doesn't work anymore cause it just doesn't fit.
Miss Bones
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think you are all focusing too much on the actual intercourse, work on the foreplay, learn to masturbate and pleasure yourself. Don't plan for sex, just for fun.

Personal I wouldn't start with a vibrator, rather a dildo, the vibrations can be powerful and off-putting if you are not used to it. Don't dive straight in trying to insert it, build up, rub it on your clit, work up and warm up slowly.

If that doesn't help, then maybe a visit to you GP or practice nurse.
Jay5234
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Are you a virgin?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm really scared to have sex with my new boyfriend as the first time I tried with my ex his penis would not fit into me! It was so embarassing. I do become very wet down there but my opening just seems to be really small. It's a struggle to fit two fingers inside.. what can I do? I feel really bad as I feel I am not able to satisfy my boyfriend and I know he wants it so bad! Is there something wrong with me? Also when I stick things up there it's really painful! What were your first times like? I know I am 100% ready to do it but I'm just so scared as I know it's not gonna work! :confused:
Are you a virgin?
loveshell99
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't want to scare you, but I had the same problem, along with other female problems. I was diagnosed with uterine cancer. One of the symptoms was pain during intercourse. It was so painful for him to even get a tip inside me. If you have any other symptoms than you need to see a gynecologist.
Last edited by loveshell99; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (94)
61.44%
No (59)
38.56%

Watched Threads