Penis won't fit in

Watch
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by loveshell99)
I don't want to scare you, but I had the same problem, along with other female problems. I was diagnosed with uterine cancer. One of the symptoms was pain during intercourse. It was so painful for him to even get a tip inside me. If you have any other symptoms than you need to see a gynecologist.
She's probably resolved the issue in the 10 years since she first posted.
corinniepop
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Don't listen to anyone in this thread. It can actually be an anatomical problem. Do some research and talk to your OBGYN about vaginismus. I have a similar condition which causes my pubic bone to sit too low, as well as having a very small opening, which makes sex almost impossible. There are things you can do though, such as buying a set of dilators. You're not uptight and you don't just need a vibrator. This is a real medical issue, and you're not alone in having it.
Anonymous #4
Report 3 months ago
I couldn’t insert tampons and found it hard inserting fingers and had to have a hymen operation to solve it but it’s very rare like 5% of people
GibbyGibson
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you recently tried shoving a massive eggplant up your arse?
theilluminator_
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Lmfao
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (335)
34.61%
No (633)
65.39%

Watched Threads