The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Need help altering ucas, not sure what to do

I have applied for architecture+ planning foundation year at UWE however I was planning on staying ldn(I live in ldn, originally didn’t want to move out) so I put architecture + planning KK1F UWE as an insurance. While I was looking through UWE website, just out of curiosity because I really liked their curriculum, I came across that they offer architecture foundation year K10F as in architecture as an individual course( same tariff points as the architecture + planning course). I was wondering how I could alter everything so that I could apply to the architecture foundation course at UWE and make it my firm, also is it possible to do this now.
You would need to contact UWE and ask of you can switch courses.
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by Zexade-18
I have applied for architecture+ planning foundation year at UWE however I was planning on staying ldn(I live in ldn, originally didn’t want to move out) so I put architecture + planning KK1F UWE as an insurance. While I was looking through UWE website, just out of curiosity because I really liked their curriculum, I came across that they offer architecture foundation year K10F as in architecture as an individual course( same tariff points as the architecture + planning course). I was wondering how I could alter everything so that I could apply to the architecture foundation course at UWE and make it my firm, also is it possible to do this now.

Hi, I have also applied for the UWE Foundation with planning initially, but they did email me a couple of weeks ago saying they have space for their core architecture programme, I was lucky enough to switch and have that as my insurance, but I am not sure if they still have any spots open the best bet is to send them an email on their admissions email.
Reply 3
Original post by savvvbbhghgty
Hi, I have also applied for the UWE Foundation with planning initially, but they did email me a couple of weeks ago saying they have space for their core architecture programme, I was lucky enough to switch and have that as my insurance, but I am not sure if they still have any spots open the best bet is to send them an email on their admissions email.

Yes thank you, I’ll try call them tomorrow to see if they got any available space. I’ll send an email just incase :smile:
Original post by Zexade-18
Yes thank you, I’ll try call them tomorrow to see if they got any available space. I’ll send an email just incase :smile:

It will take UWE literally weeks to answer an email.
Phone them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending