The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

University of Bristol or university of Lincoln.

Hi, I have got unconditional offer from university of Bristol and conditional offer from university of Lincoln for data science masters. The fees for university of Bristol is £ 31000 and the fees for university of Lincoln is £ 17000. I have applied for scholarship for university of Bristol and I am really praying to get the complete scholarship. I got default scholarship from university of Lincoln of £ 3000 and I have applied another scholarship for university of Lincoln.

My question is which one to choose as I am financially backwards and worried about the fees of university of Bristol but I really want to study in university of Bristol. The scholarship results waiting situation giving me anxiety. Please, reply your suggestions on university, location, part time jobs, reputation, accomodation.
The gap in fees is huge and to add Bristol is a v expansive city to live in. I adore Bristol as a city and couldn’t see myself studying anywhere else but it isn’t cheap. There is lots of jobs but then there is also a lot of students for those jobs so it’s competitive. I would wait to see the scholarship outcome and how much financial help they can offer you but Bristol to live in is also a lot more than Lincoln so be prepared for those outgoings aswell :smile:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending