The Student Room Group

Student Finance England problems

Hello please can somebody help me understand my application? I had some issues meaning my mam could not get into her account so I had to upload the form on my account (we got told to do this), but when I look at the application it says "incomplete" awaiting my mams details but then it also says my application is processing?
Does this mean that my application won't actually get viewed or is it fine and just how the system works since my mam didn't upload the information on her account?
Original post by skate685
Hello please can somebody help me understand my application? I had some issues meaning my mam could not get into her account so I had to upload the form on my account (we got told to do this), but when I look at the application it says "incomplete" awaiting my mams details but then it also says my application is processing?
Does this mean that my application won't actually get viewed or is it fine and just how the system works since my mam didn't upload the information on her account?

Hi there, if she's recently supported your application then once this is processed your application would then be updated and approved on your account. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending