The Student Room Group

Grade boundaries for Dentistry in Australia

Hi! I’m a current year 12 student hoping to go to university in Australia to do dentistry. Where I’m from (England) the grade boundaries are very high (usually As and A*s ). I was wondering if Australian universities have lower grade requirements for international students or what type of grades i would need to achieve in my A levels (I’m doing Biology, Chemistry, English Lit & an EPQ) to get into dental school.
Any information would be greatly appreciated! :smile:
Original post by violet-paper
Hi! I’m a current year 12 student hoping to go to university in Australia to do dentistry. Where I’m from (England) the grade boundaries are very high (usually As and A*s ). I was wondering if Australian universities have lower grade requirements for international students or what type of grades i would need to achieve in my A levels (I’m doing Biology, Chemistry, English Lit & an EPQ) to get into dental school.
Any information would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

Just search dental schools in australia and google will probably give u the list of unis. Then write out the name of the uni in the search and add "dentistry" next to it. Look for "ebtry requirements" and then find the international section for the grades in uk.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending