The Student Room Group

BTEC Business Unit 2 Marketing Campaign Exam May 2024

Anyone doing the marketing campaign exam this week? Are we able to take notes or case study home?
Reply 1
I am.
Yes you should be able to take your case study home and make notes A4 double sided and use it in your exam.
Reply 2
Thanks, My tutor is saying we can't 🤬

Reply 3
Original post by aliog
Thanks, My tutor is saying we can't 🤬

What why?
Do you go college or school?
(edited 2 months ago)
I’ll check back in tomorrow, hopefully it’s a good paper we’re getting
Reply 5
Original post by trinitisacc1
I’ll check back in tomorrow, hopefully it’s a good paper we’re getting

hopefully, we do
so stressed
Reply 6
So I've been able to bring the case study home, but not the notes I made in session today. Still feel like this isn't right.

What do people think of the case study?
Reply 7
Original post by Aliog
So I've been able to bring the case study home, but not the notes I made in session today. Still feel like this isn't right.

ur soo lucky are school doesnt let us take the case study home, but the case study looks good since the amount of sources was just crazy
Reply 8
Original post by Aliog

i think the case study is good overall
can anyone help me my exams tomorrow i need to revise my teacher didn’t let us take our case studies home 😃 i remember reusable something i just need the last word 🤍🤍
can anyone help me my exams tomorrow i need to revise my teacher didn’t let us take our case studies home 😃 i remember reusable something i just need the last word 🤍🤍
Reply 11
Original post by alevelqueen67995

reusable drinkware market
Reply 12
I know it is irrelevant but is anyone doing the personal and buisness finance exam next week
Reply 13
Original post by kmat1893
I know it is irrelevant but is anyone doing the personal and buisness finance exam next week

yes
Reply 14
Original post by kuhztv
yes

Do you have any predictions on what there could be and grade boundaries

Quick Reply