The Student Room Group

Student finance proof of employment?

My turkish father is a director of a limited company. He is also employee of the company because he gets paid every month and payslips. My question is this. I cannot find a contract of employment for my father`s situation. Is it sufficent just sending payslips. It also shows him as an employee on the payslip paper.
Hi there, does he have a tax return and evidence he has a UTR? As this would be needed for the assessors to review the evidence. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Hi, thank for your respond. Yes, he does have a tax return and it shows his UTR number on it. Also my question was not clear. Basically, my father is a sole trader.
Hi hasanwnz,

Is this for applying as the Child of a Migrant Worker?


Quick Reply