The Student Room Group

Teesside or Hertfordshire for an MA in Concept Art

I am looking to do a Masters in Concept Art and applied to both Teesside and Hertfordshire.
I have received conditional offers from both, but would like opinions on which university accommodates this course better, as well as what both universities are like generally.
Thank you :smile:
Hi 🙂

Congratulations on receiving both offers! We're glad you're considering Herts to study MA Concept Art.

When making the decision of choosing where to study your Masters, its really important to look take a look at the modules you would be studying in the respective university and see which ones align with your career goals and interests! Check our modules for MA Concept Art here.

With this in mind, we are proud to:

be ranked 1st in the UK as Top Games Development School (10th worldwide) and 1st for Games Design & Development Production Excellence

a Rookies Certified School

have graduates working for most major games' companies including BAFTA winning UK games studio Creative Assembly, Frontier, Splash Damage, Guerrilla Games, Epic Games and Rare

We are also located in a great area, where you can enjoy the locality of London, St Albans and Watford, while being in a more affordable town, just 25 minutes away from the capital.

I hope this helps, we wish you the best on your decision and studies!

Juan
Marketing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending