The Student Room Group

GCSE Resit

Hello! I’m gonna be resitting my biology gcse and I was just wondering whether the papers will be the same as the ones I did last year or will they be different?
Thank u :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by chaoticbrownkiwi
Hello! I’m gonna be resitting my biology gcse and I was just wondering whether the papers will be the same as the ones I did last year or will they be different?

it would be abit stupid for them to make u resit a paper u already did lol so using common sense im sure youll have the same paper as all the 2024 gcse students
Original post by nessa17
it would be abit stupid for them to make u resit a paper u already did lol so using common sense im sure youll have the same paper as all the 2024 gcse students
Yh ik I just wanted to make sure cuz I’m resitting it in like a couple of days which I think is earlier than the gcse students but oh well thanks
Reply 3
Yh ik I just wanted to make sure cuz I’m resitting it in like a couple of days which I think is earlier than the gcse students but oh well thanks

good luck queen
Reply 4

I’m also resitting my science the papers will be different also how come your doing it earlier than the yr11
Original post by nessa17
good luck queen

THANK U
Original post by Sunny6789
I’m also resitting my science the papers will be different also how come your doing it earlier than the yr11
I just checked it’s literally just three days before they do it I was exaggerating my school just kinda chose this
Reply 7
I just checked it’s literally just three days before they do it I was exaggerating my school just kinda chose this

Fair enough my exam is this week, I hope you get the grade you want!!!
Original post by Sunny6789
Fair enough my exam is this week, I hope you get the grade you want!!!

You too!! Thank u so much
Reply 9
Are you guys resitting biology in year 12? I wanted to resit my chemistry gcse but it’s too late now and I’m not sure if I should do it in year 13 or not😭.

Quick Reply