The Student Room Group

Free CV template

Hi just wondering if there any free CV templates you guys could recommend me. As I’ve been searching for any free ones I can easily download but it just keeps on coming up with I have to pay for one which I do not want to do.
Reply 1
Indeed have a load of CV templates on their website, and also tips for writing a CV. Simply search 'indeed cv templates'. All of them (as far as I've seen) are displayed on their website/downloadable for free.
Original post by Jamesx199612
Hi just wondering if there any free CV templates you guys could recommend me. As I’ve been searching for any free ones I can easily download but it just keeps on coming up with I have to pay for one which I do not want to do.

You don't need a template - employers know that flashy templates are just an attempt to hide lack of content. Just write a word document, arial 11pt, black on white paper. Bullet point your evidence under 3 headings Education, Experience and Interests. Make sure the evidence you gov dis specifically related to the job you are applying for, don't write generic rubbish about life in general just because you think it will impress.

Quick Reply