The Student Room Group

what a levels should I choose? english, psychology, ICT or textiles

(edited 3 days ago)
I would suggest English Lit and Psychology alongside business. From what you said you enjoy English and grades 8 and 9 are really strong so you’ll hopefully excel at it. Being the only person in the ICT would probably be isolating for you if you thrive on discussion and group tasks. As you’re taking photography, taking textiles might be too much arty stuff to keep a strong academic profile for some Russell group unis and arts are also a lot of work from what I’ve been told. Psychology fits nicely with the business and lit combo so i would recommend that. Hope this helps you make your decision.
Reply 2
Original post by DerDracologe
I would suggest English Lit and Psychology alongside business. From what you said you enjoy English and grades 8 and 9 are really strong so you’ll hopefully excel at it. Being the only person in the ICT would probably be isolating for you if you thrive on discussion and group tasks. As you’re taking photography, taking textiles might be too much arty stuff to keep a strong academic profile for some Russell group unis and arts are also a lot of work from what I’ve been told. Psychology fits nicely with the business and lit combo so i would recommend that. Hope this helps you make your decision.

thank you! this is really helpful. I don't think ICT will be right for me next year so I'm definitely going to spend more time thinking about english lit and psychology x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending