The Student Room Group

Careers in Women's Health Research

I am currently a BSC Human Biology Student and have figure out that I would like to explore and research more about women health and figuring out the underlining issues of their conditions for example fibroids & endometriosis. So a career in gynaecology but I can't seem to find any thing except from OB/GYN but you have to have a medicine degree for that which I do not have.

Quick Reply