The Student Room Group

Is my penis size big enough

Guys ,,i have a penis length of around 5.5 inch and a girth around 4.3inch

I just got a girlfriend last week, we have 7 days dating,,,i overheard her talking to her roommate about a guy's girth size and im now afraid to even show her my penis just because it might not give her enough pleasure.

Is it big enough?
Original post by Anonymous
I just got a girlfriend last week, we have 7 days dating,,,i overheard her talking to her roommate about a guy's girth size and im now afraid to even show her my penis just because it might not give her enough pleasure.
Is it big enough?

Let’s be honest, the most she is going to fit in is like 5 inches at best. Thus, the idea of having a “big dick” is more appealing to girls even though it’s not practical. There would be an extra few inches just hanging around.

Therefore this should be enough. Maybe try speaking to her about this, but this is big enough and practical.
We are about the same size. I am 5.5 x 4.5. It has never been an issue. If she cares that much about girth, she can find someone else. Do you really want someone who cares that much about size?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Is it big enough?

There is a lot of variation in the size of guy's parts, and just as much variation in the size of girl's parts. For example, I'm in roughly the same category as you size wise, and I've been with girls who could definitely fit more than I have and with girls who definitely could not fit more. Unsurprisingly, the girls who could fit more were more or less unimpressed (though one of them did marry me) and the girls who couldn't fit more were more or less impressed and thought of me as 'big'. So, what she thinks of you is going to be relative to what's she's got.

BTW the one who married me, even though she was unimpressed, is still married to me. And she always finishes on me.

Quick Reply