The Student Room Group

Student Finance England "Awaiting Sponsor 2 Detail", "You have actions to complete"

I have completed my SFE yesterday and my parents filled out the stuff they had to from their side. For somer reason it says I have an incomplete action despite this, which is "awaiting sponsor 2 detail". I don't really know what this is referring to and am very confused about what this supposed to be.

The applications have all been filled out properly.
Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 11.39.58.png @studentfinanceengland
Original post by infintehearts9
Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 11.39.58.png @studentfinanceengland

Hi there,

this means we're waiting on your mums details normally. Did your parents complete the PFF2 Form and upload this online?

Thanks,
Claire
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,
this means we're waiting on your mums details normally. Did your parents complete the PFF2 Form and upload this online?
Thanks,
Claire

What is a PFF2 form? My mum has already filled out everything and so has my dad. Her applications say everything is complete
What is a PFF2 form? My mum has already filled out everything and so has my dad. Her applications say everything is complete

If she clicked to support your application and entered her details then if you get her to check her emails just to confirm nothing further is required. Thanks, Jason
Original post by SFE Jason
If she clicked to support your application and entered her details then if you get her to check her emails just to confirm nothing further is required. Thanks, Jason

They didn’t get any sort of email telling them to fill out a PFF2… they just filled out the application as parents of the student. My brother had his filled out at the same time and his has come as complete but mine is incomplete despite both of us doing it at the same time
They didn’t get any sort of email telling them to fill out a PFF2… they just filled out the application as parents of the student. My brother had his filled out at the same time and his has come as complete but mine is incomplete despite both of us doing it at the same time

Thanks. If you contact us via 0300 100 0607 or the live chat in your account we can check this and further advise. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply