The Student Room Group

How do I submit my SFE application online?

I have completed my SFE application which includes my national insurance number, bank details, however, the proof of evidence has a 'received' status and SFE has emailed to me that they can't process my application unless i submit them. The thing is, i can't find any buttons to press submit on my application page.

Please help my deadline is in 10 days
Original post by nahciah
I have completed my SFE application which includes my national insurance number, bank details, however, the proof of evidence has a 'received' status and SFE has emailed to me that they can't process my application unless i submit them. The thing is, i can't find any buttons to press submit on my application page.

Hi there,

Is it the application you haven't submitted?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,
Is it the application you haven't submitted?
Thanks,
Claire
Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 18.11.34.png
Hi,

So this is what my application looks like. I couldn't find any buttons to press submit to make my application status complete
Original post by nahciah

Hi there,

If you can contact us on 0300 100 0607 or via the live chat in your account we can check this and further assist. Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,
If you can contact us on 0300 100 0607 or via the live chat in your account we can check this and further assist. Thanks, Jason

Hi

can i cancel my application and restart instead ?
Original post by nahciah
Hi
can i cancel my application and restart instead ?

I'd advise against doing this as it may take longer for this to be processed. We'll be able to advise on submitting the form via the methods above. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending