The Student Room Group

GCSE Sociology Eduqas

Does anyone do the Eduqas exam board board for sociology??? There are limited resources online for Eduqas ,most are for AQA, so join if u want to share resources!
Reply 1
I do!! I have paper 1 tomorrow
Reply 2
Samee, the fact that we've got bio paper 1 and sociology on the same day is too maddd
Reply 3
have you found any resources for paper 2? my paper 1 didn't go so great and im honestly starting to get worried abt the second paper cause i haven't made any revision resources for it yet😭
Reply 4
i wanted to cry after paper 1 pleaseee 😭 also i cant find resources for paper 2 either so im just using the specification and trying to come up with possible questions they may askk
Paper 1 was awful, we can just hope paper 2 will be easier now lol
how'd everyone find paper 2? i think it was better than paper 1
Reply 7
Original post by maveline
how'd everyone find paper 2? i think it was better than paper 1

sameee i think it was much better, i’m surprised they didn’t even ask about specific sociologists or studies ?? but i’m scared for the grade boundaries now 💀
Original post by salilyas
sameee i think it was much better, i’m surprised they didn’t even ask about specific sociologists or studies ?? but i’m scared for the grade boundaries now 💀

same omds 💀😭 i hope what i did was enough
Official crime statistics was a bit of a weird 15 marker icl my for arguments were bare weak
Original post by vinsmoke.
Official crime statistics was a bit of a weird 15 marker icl my for arguments were bare weak

i talked abt crime survey 2016, hidden figure of crime and invisible crime
Original post by maveline
i talked abt crime survey 2016, hidden figure of crime and invisible crime

My against I talked about dark figure of crime and Stephen Lawrence inquiry, chivalry thesis and carlen but for argument I js said government statistics are likely to be accurate😂
Original post by vinsmoke.
My against I talked about dark figure of crime and Stephen Lawrence inquiry, chivalry thesis and carlen but for argument I js said government statistics are likely to be accurate😂

ooohh 😭 i talked about working class being over represented due to hidden figure of crime as well as unreported invisible crime introducing bias to statistics

Quick Reply