The Student Room Group

Coop interview

I have a co-op interview and they said these questions will come up . can someone give me some answers to these questions . much appreciated.

Can you tell me a bout a time when you had to communicate important information to others ?

Can you tell me about a time where you've involved others to discuss an issue ?

Can you tell me about a time when you have taken ownership of a task ?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by mbusy3680
I have a co-op interview and they said these questions will come up . can someone give me some answers to these questions . much appreciated.
Can you tell me a bout a time when you had to communicate important information to others ?
Can you tell me about a time where you've involved others to discuss an issue ?
Can you tell me about a time when you have taken ownership of a task ?

Here's some quick examples of what you asked about....

1) ownership of a task - it's when you are given responsibility for to do a certain task asked by manager which you have to do yourself unless it's something that requires help from somebody else.

2) involved with others to discuss a issue - basically you discuss any issues with your other staff members and try to resolve how you'll sort out the issue that you are discussing about

3) communicating important information to others - for example let's say your are the temporary store manager and head office sent down some very important information regarding the day to day running of the store and they want you to inform your staff about this situation then you'll have to be able to discuss it with your other staff members by having a quick staff meeting.

I don't work with co-op but I do work in a big name supermarket part-time as team leader and stand in supervisor as required.

I would suggest also that you do some research about the co-op history etc.
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending