The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Geography B Paper 1 (1GB0 01) - 17th May 2024 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did your Edexcel GCSE Geography B Paper 1 exam go?

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:

General Information
Date/Time: 17th May (afternoon)
Length: 1hr 30 mins

(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Talkative Toad

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.
Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:
General Information
Date/Time: 17th May (afternoon)
Length: 1hr 30 mins
Hi, is this the thread for WJEC Eduqas B Geography GCSE? I am asking because my Geography Paper 1 is also on the 17th of May in the afternoon.
Original post by Adam Woodbridge
Hi, is this the thread for WJEC Eduqas B Geography GCSE? I am asking because my Geography Paper 1 is also on the 17th of May in the afternoon.

Nope, it’s for Edexcel route B as stated in the title
Can you set one up for WJEC Eduqas B Geography GCSE Paper 1 (And subsequent papers) please.
Does anyone know if there are predicted papers for this paper?
Original post by BeaTheBuzzy

theres 0 predicted papers, i recommend just going thru all past papers and having knowledge on most of the spec
Original post by Adam Woodbridge
Can you set one up for WJEC Eduqas B Geography GCSE Paper 1 (And subsequent papers) please.

You can set the threads up then tag Pwca to add it as stated here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7456038

Just copy and paste the OP of this thread (or quote the OP, click on see more then copy and paste what’s inside the quote onto a separate thread) then change the title, length of the exam, when the exam is etc as appropriate.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by beathebuzzy

primrose kitten has some but you have to pay
(edited 2 months ago)
Good luck guys
Is it just me that found that paper really easy?
Original post by toby.okelola
nahh
What did everyone put for all the 8 markers? I have done terribly on them!
Original post by netballer1
What did everyone put for all the 8 markers? I have done terribly on them!

first 8 marker was quite weird tbh (that was the only question I had trouble with), it was something like evaluate the view that the consequences from global warming can be predicted. I talked about the industrial revolution and the impact that had and how technology is improving, therefore we are on an upward graph of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere increasing. Then for a disagree I put that although there have been global meetings such as COP26, developing countries are unlikely to maintain them, to allow for development. Just stuff abt humans being unpredictable and all of that
Reply 13
What did people do for 8 markers?
Original post by toby.okelola

No literally, it was so good - apart from the first 8 marker and one of the three markers I think i've done somewhat well and I hope this sets me up to do good in the next 2 papers

Quick Reply