The Student Room Group

edexcel igcse ict

I HAVE MY FIRST BOARD EXAM TOMORROW AND I AM IN PANICK PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!! the questions are always from the deepest darkest depths of the book and i dont have enough time to absorb everything. The marking schemes are making me even more fed up!!! changing every year for the same question??? Idk what to do at this point. I'm getting 50/100 barely 60/100 and thats a 6 or 5 in most cases! And im acing science subjects with 8s and 9s?? This is absurd. Justice for edexcel igcse ict taking students!
Reply 1
Original post by ambersmoon
I HAVE MY FIRST BOARD EXAM TOMORROW AND I AM IN PANICK PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!! the questions are always from the deepest darkest depths of the book and i dont have enough time to absorb everything. The marking schemes are making me even more fed up!!! changing every year for the same question??? Idk what to do at this point. I'm getting 50/100 barely 60/100 and thats a 6 or 5 in most cases! And im acing science subjects with 8s and 9s?? This is absurd. Justice for edexcel igcse ict taking students!

same question 😭😭 does anyone have any predictions for tomorrow?

Quick Reply