The Student Room Group

Reviewing my submitted application

Hello,
Few weeks ago I have submitted an application for the student loan without reviewing some of the questions with my parents.
Nowadays we fear that I possibly made a mistake in the applications at any point and we wanted to review the whole thing to ensure there isnt any problem but the student fiance doesnt say much.
Does anyone know how to check any errors in the application once it has been submitted?
Hi Somebody09,

What kind of error do you believe you have made?

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 2
Hi,
I dont have any one in mind but I wondered whether its possible I can have a copy of my application that I have submitted so I could review it with my parents as a whole and decide whether we should cancel it or not based on the details.
Original post by Somebody09
Hi,
I dont have any one in mind but I wondered whether its possible I can have a copy of my application that I have submitted so I could review it with my parents as a whole and decide whether we should cancel it or not based on the details.

Hi there,

We can't provide a copy, but we can certainly check your application to make sure everything's okay.

You can try sending us a live chat on your account, or call us on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending