The Student Room Group

changing uni course

i really wanna change my psychology course to children's nursing, but apparently its too late to submit new applications. would it still be possible for me to change courses though? because this is obviously way before im even in the uni so there must be some way for me to change it
Since Nursing courses interview, this is probably way too late - all interviews will have happened and all offers made - and if that is what that Uni is telling you then that is actually what they mean.
Original post by moonliight
i really wanna change my psychology course to children's nursing, but apparently its too late to submit new applications. would it still be possible for me to change courses though? because this is obviously way before im even in the uni so there must be some way for me to change it

Do you have a current UCAS application for Psychology or are you currently studying psychology at university?
Original post by moonliight

tbh there is still a chance for january intakes. you might want to apply through clearing or even now since the deadline is in june im sure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending