Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yeah keira knightly is fit, angelina is f**king hot i wanna shag her just one night.. laura linney i thought was sort of good looking but sometimes she looks really nasty so i dunno

ReputationRep:
    whos defining perfect?

ReputationRep:
    I am. And Perfect = Keira Knightley. See avatar for comprehensive proof.

ReputationRep:
    sarah chalke.......perfect.
    alicia silverstone....gorgeous
    hillary duff.....flawless.

(im discribed as a mix of sarah chalke and thts super model gisel (or however you spell it))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giantf)
    who is the most perfect female on this earth?!
    My girlfriend. I swear. Most perfect, I love her soooooooo much! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    I adore sarah chalke. she's so quirky it hurts.

oh, and hot.
    i know i have both the personality and looks....my friends sware thats what i will be like as a doctor...and the nickname barbie has been with me for ages lol....
    ah shes so cool

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to define the 'perfect' form of a woman (and indeed a man!) Or is it that because each persons taste is different it is impossible? If a perfect triangle has three sides, none of which having any width to the line that makes them, it is impossible for us to comprehend it. But does this work with humans? If so, who is the most perfect female on this earth?!
    Do you mean 'platonic'?

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to define the 'perfect' form of a woman (and indeed a man!) Or is it that because each persons taste is different it is impossible? If a perfect triangle has three sides, none of which having any width to the line that makes them, it is impossible for us to comprehend it. But does this work with humans? If so, who is the most perfect female on this earth?!
    Erm, yeah the perfect form of a woman doesn't exist on Earth 'she' exists in the Realm of Forms or Ideas, if you want to play with Plato play properly.

ReputationRep:
    Tara Palmer Tomkinson + Maria Sharapova.
    The tallness and bag of bonesness is just fabbyness.
    Oh by the way I have the exact same birthday as Maria Sharapova-I also have the same serve,almost

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    Tara Palmer Tomkinson + Maria Sharapova.
    The tallness and bag of bonesness is just fabbyness.
    Oh by the way I have the exact same birthday as Maria Sharapova-I also have the same serve,almost
    wishful thinking perhaps? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    wishful thinking perhaps? :rolleyes:
    No. I would ace you and any Russian any day of the week!

ReputationRep:
    No. I would ace you and any Russian any day of the week!
    You would indeed. I cant play. But I assume you havent won Wimbledon. I could be wrong Just looking for your big break?

ReputationRep:
    I forgot Sharapova. I think i'm in love with her.

Okay, maybe i'm not in love, but she's still damn fine.

ReputationRep:
    You would indeed. I cant play. But I assume you havent won Wimbledon. I could be wrong Just looking for your big break?
    Big break was snooker and thats just vile! But yeah something along that direction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makavelli_07)
    I forgot Sharapova. I think i'm in love with her.

Okay, maybe i'm not in love, but she's still damn fine.
    Does anyone remember Daniella Hountacova? She was a fab player but it was so cruel how the press were so nasty about her being so light. Made me cry even more than the thought of Tim not winnig Wimbledon.

ReputationRep:
    Natalie Portman = the perfect woman

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember Daniella Hountacova? She was a fab player but it was so cruel how the press were so nasty about her being so light. Made me cry even more than the thought of Tim not winnig Wimbledon.
    Is she not around anymore then? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Is she not around anymore then? :confused:
    Oh she is but other russians are taking over ! And her skinny little arms cant really keep up with big butchies like the williams sisters and bad ass capriati and the french mo fo mauresmo! But anyway shes still cool I liked her sun visors.

ReputationRep:
    Oh she is but other russians are taking over ! And her skinny little arms cant really keep up with big butchies like the williams sisters and bad ass capriati and the french mo fo mauresmo! But anyway shes still cool I liked her sun visors.
    Its like the Cold War with all these Americans & Russians invading women's (& to some extent mens) tennis :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Its like the Cold War with all these Americans & Russians invading women's (& to some extent mens) tennis :hmpf:
    Literally or are we making fun of the blokey naratalova types? Because she was HOT..er no.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.