The platonistic view of women Watch

This discussion is closed.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
Literally or are we making fun of the blokey naratalova types? Because she was HOT..er no.
No I was serious. I mean the finals are turning into America Vs. Russia in the womens at least & sometimes in the mens. Although you have a point. Some of the women are like blokes. Hit it harder than I could anyway.
Makavelli_07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F1 fanatic)
No I was serious. I mean the finals are turning into America Vs. Russia in the womens at least & sometimes in the mens. Although you have a point. Some of the women are like blokes. Hit it harder than I could anyway.
Mauresmo and Serena Williams are particularly butch. I think they'd probably have a bigger physique then me.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
Literally or are we making fun of the blokey naratalova types? Because she was HOT..er no.
Still, no shortage of butch, female hockey players, I see :rolleyes:
Quiksilver
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Natalie Portman = the perfect woman
hell yes

and some girl in my hall :embarasse
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by giantf)
Is it possible to define the 'perfect' form of a woman (and indeed a man!) Or is it that because each persons taste is different it is impossible? If a perfect triangle has three sides, none of which having any width to the line that makes them, it is impossible for us to comprehend it. But does this work with humans? If so, who is the most perfect female on this earth?!
As one of my friends used to say: "Different strokes for different folks"
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
9.52%
They might tell the bully (4)
19.05%
I don't think they'd understand (3)
14.29%
It might lead to more bullying (7)
33.33%
There's nothing they could do (5)
23.81%

Watched Threads