The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield accommodation @ Endcliffe

Hi Sheffield

I accepted Uni of Sheffield as my firm choice a little under a month now to do Geography BA. Since then I have signed up for the self select portal they used and began my application.

However, I have ran into trouble finding a suitable room; I've been looking for one in Endcliffe but it seems only Ranmoor is an option currently. Checking up to 3x a day but nothing is coming up.

Any advice would be appreciated 👍

Thanks!
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Msj000
Hi Sheffield
I accepted Uni of Sheffield as my firm choice a little under a month now to do Geography BA. Since then I have signed up for the self select portal they used and began my application.
However, I have ran into trouble finding a suitable room; I've been looking for one in Endcliffe but it seems only Ranmoor is an option currently. Checking up to 3x a day but nothing is coming up.
Any advice would be appreciated 👍
Thanks!

Hi,
They stagger the release of accommodation, so there may still be more rooms from Endcliffe coming soon.
Checking back regularly will help you find out when they have been released. I know it can be stressful to wait though.
Do you have any other questions about the University of Sheffield?
Lizzie (BSc Mathematics and Philosophy)
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Hi Lizzie
Thanks for the response regarding the accommodation self selection process. Since this post I still have been unable to find anything in Endcliffe suitable and so I'm now wondering if actually all the rooms have already been taken. Is there anyway for me to find out if this is true?
Thanks
Original post by Msj000
Hi Lizzie
Thanks for the response regarding the accommodation self selection process. Since this post I still have been unable to find anything in Endcliffe suitable and so I'm now wondering if actually all the rooms have already been taken. Is there anyway for me to find out if this is true?
Thanks

Hiya,

You can contact accommodation services either by email: [email protected] or via phone: +44 114 222 4488. Opening hours are Monday - Friday: 9am to 5pm so you can just give them a call then to find out more information!

Let me know if you have any more questions :smile:
Jivanthika
Reply 4
Did you have any luck?
Reply 5
Original post by Mumtotwo
Did you have any luck?
Nope, still found nothing annoyingly. Hopefully more will come up soon, at the moment it’s only city accommodation available which I’m not interested in
Original post by Msj000
Nope, still found nothing annoyingly. Hopefully more will come up soon, at the moment it’s only city accommodation available which I’m not interested in

It's the same for me, Im worried that if my only option is city that it will be less sociable and harder to make friends

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending