The Student Room Group

I hate school

I'm a year 8. Every day when I wake up, I just dread going to school. Lessons that have about five minutes of actual material are stretched out to an hour and its a drag. Everybody at my school has no respect for anybody else and think they can do whatever they want which they can because my school doesn't punish bad behaviour. I'm on the SEN register and have been waiting for an occupational therapist since year 5.
Reply 1
evryone schls have been like this mate
the increase of wagers has also increased
im in yr 10 and cant wai to go away from my schl cauze its so useless
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a year 8. Every day when I wake up, I just dread going to school. Lessons that have about five minutes of actual material are stretched out to an hour and its a drag. Everybody at my school has no respect for anybody else and think they can do whatever they want which they can because my school doesn't punish bad behaviour. I'm on the SEN register and have been waiting for an occupational therapist since year 5.

do u have special needs? not in a rude way genuinely
Reply 3

i was gonna ask to but deleted it last min
cauze of same reason
Original post by JF ZAK
i was gonna ask to but deleted it last min
cauze of same reason

yeah im genuinely asking bc it would make sense to why that form of schooling doesn't work on them. if they aern't diagnosed or haven't tried to be they should look into it bc i did and it made my life so much easier + free benefits :wink:

Perhaps find something that will cause you to not dread going to school? This can be building friendships, relationships, clubs, sports, anything that’ll make you have motivation to wake up and head to school and get over with it. :smile:
Reply 6
yeah im genuinely asking bc it would make sense to why that form of schooling doesn't work on them. if they aern't diagnosed or haven't tried to be they should look into it bc i did and it made my life so much easier + free benefits :wink:

i acually knw what u mean
im finally gonna do the diagnosis test for adhd and dyslexia
after next yr gsces
Reply 7

I said in the post I'm on the SEN (Special Educational Needs) register.
no need to be rude. i was asking what specifically you had..
Reply 9

it seems they got rubbed on the wrong side
some people r just sensitive
Reply 10

I have autism. By the way, how am I being rude?
Reply 11
I have autism. By the way, how am I being rude?

The way replied makes it sound like you were offended
the problem with texting
by the way, i have dyslexia and ADHD, and i know what you mean
Reply 12
Original post by JF ZAK
The way replied makes it sound like you were offended
the problem with texting
by the way, i have dyslexia and ADHD, and i know what you mean

Okay.

That were the days at school to me in the past, almost put my time in a nutshell. Reasons why I bunked lessons off.
Reply 14
Okay.

like right now

Quick Reply