The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Nightlife

Hi, i am a year 12 student and im getting to the point soon where i am writing and submitting my ucas. I found keele university and instantly fell in love with the campus and the location is ideal for me. However im worried that there wont be any nightlife. I am quite a social and outgoing person but i also love having time to myself, hence why i like the campus. but i think if i don’t get a good balance of alone time and going out time i wont enjoy university. everything ive seen online prior to this have mentioned the student union, however most of these sources came from keele university/ reps so i’m not sure if these events are popular/ enjoyable.
If any students past/ present could advise me on what it is really like, i would appreciate it greatly ☺️
Reply 1
Original post by jessteale1
Hi, i am a year 12 student and im getting to the point soon where i am writing and submitting my ucas. I found keele university and instantly fell in love with the campus and the location is ideal for me. However im worried that there wont be any nightlife. I am quite a social and outgoing person but i also love having time to myself, hence why i like the campus. but i think if i don’t get a good balance of alone time and going out time i wont enjoy university. everything ive seen online prior to this have mentioned the student union, however most of these sources came from keele university/ reps so i’m not sure if these events are popular/ enjoyable.
If any students past/ present could advise me on what it is really like, i would appreciate it greatly ☺️
Hi year 13 student here , firmer Keele . All I know is that it’s not night life heavy and it’s a uni village campus. This means that it’s quite closed off in a way definitely go for an open day in June and look around if that help you get a better feel for the campus. But it’s not a night life heavy uni but there is a lot of clubs you can join so it’s a nice place to study ! It’s a uni where you won’t get too carried away by alcoholism! So yeah
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Quick Reply