The Student Room Group

Eduqas RS Paper 1 2024 AM

Hi, making this ahead of the exam to get some last minute thoughts

Scroll to see replies

I thought it went great
Happy with that paper! Especially the a and b questions -literally was revising prison chaplains just before going in. Bit iffy about the interfaith relationships one because I did it last and timings were off but other than that pretty good.
(oh and also the guy next to me was trying so hard not to laugh at the sex question (bc teenagers) it was so entertaining)
Reply 3
I found it good especially the fifteen marker on evil!! And the prison chaplain and personal convictions ones were good as I've done them before- the sustainability one was a bit weird idk if i wrote the right thing 😭
Original post by adakkhh
I found it good especially the fifteen marker on evil!! And the prison chaplain and personal convictions ones were good as I've done them before- the sustainability one was a bit weird idk if i wrote the right thing 😭

I hated the prison chaplains and personal convictions, had no idea what to put for prison chaplains and for personal convictions I wrote about Tibet

what did you put for the sustainability? I wrote that christians may build eco churches and humanists may recycle but i may be very wrong
Reply 5
I really was surprised, I expected that it would be way worse but thankfully it wasn't too bad
I thought the 15 on evil was really good
but like why on earth did they have a sustainability question like its RS not Geography 😭😭
Reply 6
Original post by e3vvaann_
Hi, making this ahead of the exam to get some last minute thoughts

generally went okay tbh, annoying that it was chaplins rather than reformers, and i didnt write enough for any of my 15 markers, but it definitely couldve been worse
Reply 7
Original post by homeless-ruminat
I hated the prison chaplains and personal convictions, had no idea what to put for prison chaplains and for personal convictions I wrote about Tibet
what did you put for the sustainability? I wrote that christians may build eco churches and humanists may recycle but i may be very wrong

sustainability i wrote about trees and green energy, i may have messed that one up completely but i just assumed they were talking about evvironmental sustainability?!?!
Reply 8
what did u guys write about for the personal convictions one. I wrote about how in afghanistan gay people are killed
Reply 9
So happy with that paper!!
Original post by axliey
sustainability i wrote about trees and green energy, i may have messed that one up completely but i just assumed they were talking about evvironmental sustainability?!?!

i think that will be one we do badly on nationally, it was so out of place and not really on the spec?
Original post by freya_r0
i think that will be one we do badly on nationally, it was so out of place and not really on the spec?

yeah i just talked about stewardship and khalifahs and how christian’s and muslims help sustain the world and environment
Original post by paved-undoing
yeah i just talked about stewardship and khalifahs and how christian’s and muslims help sustain the world and environment

i talked about the anglican society for animal welfare and stewardship, too. i think it should be fine, might bring a grade boundary down a few marks lol
Original post by Ahm4
what did u guys write about for the personal convictions one. I wrote about how in afghanistan gay people are killed

i wrote about malala
i talked about the anglican society for animal welfare and stewardship, too. i think it should be fine, might bring a grade boundary down a few marks lol
hopefully, im aiming for a 9
i wrote about malala
yep me too and loads of my school
Reply 16
Original post by Ahm4

that’s so good i wrote about a person stealing baby clothes and diapers 😭😭
Original post by Ahm4

i wrote about oscar romero and how he was killed by the el salvador government for helping poor people
Original post by kitkats11
Happy with that paper! Especially the a and b questions -literally was revising prison chaplains just before going in. Bit iffy about the interfaith relationships one because I did it last and timings were off but other than that pretty good.
(oh and also the guy next to me was trying so hard not to laugh at the sex question (bc teenagers) it was so entertaining)

aint ever heard about prison chaplains before... wrote about community service and shi
Reply 19
Original post by Ahm4
i described the experience of malala

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending