The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

University of strathclyde

Hi, I recently received an unconditional academic offer for a masters program at University of Strathclyde. It states on my offer letter that I still have to meet administrative conditions (which is the final admissions check) and a place is not guaranteed until these conditions have been met. I have to give notice at my job but I don't feel comfortable handing in my notice until these conditions are complete. Is anyone else in the same situation and would anyone know when the final admissions check is normally done. Thank you.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I recently received an unconditional academic offer for a masters program at University of Strathclyde. It states on my offer letter that I still have to meet administrative conditions (which is the final admissions check) and a place is not guaranteed until these conditions have been met. I have to give notice at my job but I don't feel comfortable handing in my notice until these conditions are complete. Is anyone else in the same situation and would anyone know when the final admissions check is normally done. Thank you.

Hey Anon! Congrats on your offer of study πŸ™‚ How long has the application been at the final admissions check stage? If it's been like that for a few weeks (I'd say longer than 2 weeks) then you could drop the Admissions team an email at [email protected] to see if they can advise what their current turnaround times are. It's worth getting in touch with them to see if there's anything further they require at this stage, and explain why you're hoping to speed the process up.

Caitlin πŸŽ“οΈ
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
Original post by University of Strathclyde
Hey Anon! Congrats on your offer of study πŸ™‚ How long has the application been at the final admissions check stage? If it's been like that for a few weeks (I'd say longer than 2 weeks) then you could drop the Admissions team an email at [email protected] to see if they can advise what their current turnaround times are. It's worth getting in touch with them to see if there's anything further they require at this stage, and explain why you're hoping to speed the process up.
Caitlin πŸŽ“οΈ
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Hi Caitlin,

Thank you for your reply. I received the unconditional academic offer 4 weeks ago.
I will get in touch with the admissions team.

Thanks again for your help! 😊

Quick Reply