The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ramroff
I will let you see him when he wants to meet you, and I will allow you to do him

awwwww

Ok YES, I will marry you.
Reply 21
Dont do it Blue Angel, I'm your long lost fiance from your past that you tried to forget but have always loved! I have travelled hundreds of cyber miles to be with you, since the time I mysteriously dissapeared at sea. Don't make my cyber years of torture meaningless!
BlueAngel
awwwww

ill walk you down the isle. and past ramroff :biggrin:
Reply 23
BlueAngel
awwwww

*slips ring into blueangel's middle finger, carefully puts necklace around her neck*

We're engaged!!!

:biggrin:

BHarJ, can you make an avatar of my angel wearing her ring or the necklace?
giantf
Dont do it Blue Angel, I'm your long lost fiance from your past that you tried to forget but have always loved! I have travelled hundreds of cyber miles to be with you, since the time I mysteriously dissapeared at sea. Don't make my cyber years of torture meaningless!

Oh no!!!! But you cheated on me, you said you slept with the fishes.
Our relationship broke up years ago.
I'm calling shotgun on any hot bridesmaids. :smile:
Reply 26
Awwww....conjubilations you two :biggrin:

*wipes away a tear*

Whens the big day? Can I come? Ooooh, can I sleep with the best man? :biggrin:
Makavelli_07
I'm calling shotgun on any hot bridesmaids. :smile:

i already got best deceptions :p:
ramroff
*slips ring into blueangel's middle finger, carefully puts necklace around her neck*

We're engaged!!!

:biggrin:

BHarJ, can you make an avatar of my angel wearing her ring or the necklace?

hehe :redface: That necklase weights a tonne. I think it will look better, if I wore no clothing. That way it'll stand out. :biggrin:
ramroff

Will you marry me?

is that a real diamond? are you a millionaire:wink:
Reply 30
ramroff
How on earth are you a male

I believe it has to do with my genetic make-up. But failing that, your father could probably refer you to a good surgeon.
Reply 31
I already told you those fishes were meaningless! O well I'll get over it, any fit bridesmaids out there?
andrew2022
you admitted to cheating and stopped the last 1.

True! I did admit to cheating with the groom (you :wink: ) but this time I'll be good, I promise! I haven't slept with this groom. :aetsch:
bestdeceptions
True! I did admit to cheating with the groom (you :wink: ) but this time I'll be good, I promise! I haven't slept with this groom. :aetsch:

not yet.....
Profesh
I believe it has to do with my genetic make-up. But failing that, your father could probably refer you to a good surgeon.

ROFL

You have a very good sense of humour. :smile:
Reply 35
BlueAngel
hehe :redface: That necklase weights a tonne. I think it will look better, if I wore no clothing. That way it'll stand out. :biggrin:

that's a great idea, sexy mama.. we're going to have to get you out of that nice evening dress later on tonight :wink:
giantf
I already told you those fishes were meaningless! O well I'll get over it, any fit bridesmaids out there?

lol :rolleyes:
So who's going to be the best man? I would suggest mc_watson87 but he's not here :frown:
bestdeceptions
So who's going to be the best man? I would suggest mc_watson87 but he's not here :frown:

ill step in for him...
OO!! OOO! Pick Me!

I want to be best man at your internet wedding. :rolleyes:

Ram, you know you want me, we have the same opinions on women. :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending