The Student Room Group

A level Sociology

For methods in context what is the best way to revise it or catch up on any content you missed?
Reply 1
Original post by Nooppea
For methods in context what is the best way to revise it or catch up on any content you missed?

i would say looking at examiner reports of previous exam papers, try to familiarise the structure of how to answer questions. ESPECIALLY revise strengths and weaknesses of research methods , dont forget to link it back to the context of the item !!! (i also forget to do this lol) , for analysis u NEED to link back to educational sociologists
Original post by kssati
i would say looking at examiner reports of previous exam papers, try to familiarise the structure of how to answer questions. ESPECIALLY revise strengths and weaknesses of research methods , dont forget to link it back to the context of the item !!! (i also forget to do this lol) , for analysis u NEED to link back to educational sociologists

yk the 20 markers research and methods, how many key sociologists do you include in your essay?
Reply 3
Original post by amina1122
yk the 20 markers research and methods, how many key sociologists do you include in your essay?

i do around 5 paragraphs so, 4 main paragraphs and a conclusion. i try to do a sociologist for each paragraph, you can talk about sociologist from education topic if it links with the context of the item, just need to constantly link back and say why this research method is a strength or limitation :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending