The Student Room Group

OCR A Biology CGP revision guide for A level

Hey guys. Does anyone else here use the A level biology "Complete revision and practise" book? If so, is it any good. Thanks
Reply 1
it's better than the oxford revise one my classmates say
Original post by Aserace
Hey guys. Does anyone else here use the A level biology "Complete revision and practise" book? If so, is it any good. Thanks

Hi ,
Yes I use it alongside mindmaps, watching yt videos and blurting .
The layout is nice and it's summarises all content clearly on the page with bullet points.
Would recommend - easy to use and makes memorising content easier .
Reply 3
Original post by shinyrose_24
Hi ,
Yes I use it alongside mindmaps, watching yt videos and blurting .
The layout is nice and it's summarises all content clearly on the page with bullet points.
Would recommend - easy to use and makes memorising content easier .

Do you reckon its enough for an A? Of course ill do pmt questions alongside and the revision guide seems to cover the exam questions very nicely. Thoughts? @shinyrose_24
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Aserace

Njkhr
Reply 5
Original post by Bilal bhatz
Njkhr

??
Original post by Aserace
Do you reckon its enough for an A? Of course ill do pmt questions alongside and the revision guide seems to cover the exam questions very nicely. Thoughts? @shinyrose_24

Yep , I reckon it is . The revision guide covers all bases.

And, if you ever need to do some quick recap of a topic, everything is there one page and easy to read though . There are also a few questions throughout the book that can help test your knowledge and understanding. Personally, I am currently working at a B , so using this guide ( alongside perhaps watching a video for any complicated processes I don't understand) , allows me to cover everything in order to do exam questions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending