The Student Room Group

Pls pray for me to get into my dream school!

Hi any Muslims on here? If so, I would really appreciate it if you could take 2 minutes out of your day to make a Dua for me to pass my exams and get into my dream school! Today I did the exams and an interview. I'm not sure if I did well enough. This means SO much to me, especially since my dad, who struggles to work every day, paid a lot of money to the school so I could take the exam. Your Duas could change a lot for me.

In sha Allah I will pass the exams. Thank you so much if you make a Dua, you are massively appreciated by me if you do :smile:
I’m sure most people will make a Dua towards homeless, refugees and people experiencing hardship or involved in conflicts, not to some random stranger who wants to pass exams. Don’t be selfish!
Work hard and I’m sure the results will pay off!
Reply 2
Original post by Aerial125
I’m sure most people will make a Dua towards homeless, refugees and people experiencing hardship or involved in conflicts, not to some random stranger who wants to pass exams. Don’t be selfish!
Work hard and I’m sure the results will pay off!

thanks, but no need to be mean. I have made duas for many random people who ask for help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending