The Student Room Group

University help

Hi everyone If someone can help me because I just don’t know what to do anymore Basically, I want to change courses on my university At the university of East London iv sent an email to the International office and the other rep replied me back with this email so then after this email that they said how to change courses I have sent emails on the applicant portal via contact what is on the email but no one has ever replied back to me. You seem like it’s blank. I don’t know when they’re gonna reply back respond I don’t know like I didn’t like it’s been like three weeks. I don’t know what to do. Phone and they said office and then they can help you with it, they wouldn’t even help the phone so I just don’t know what to do.
Dear Massimiliano,
Thank you for your email.
Please send the request to change your course via the Applicant Portal.
Kind regards
Reply 1
Original post by Matadd
Hi everyone If someone can help me because I just don’t know what to do anymore Basically, I want to change courses on my university At the university of East London iv sent an email to the International office and the other rep replied me back with this email so then after this email that they said how to change courses I have sent emails on the applicant portal via contact what is on the email but no one has ever replied back to me. You seem like it’s blank. I don’t know when they’re gonna reply back respond I don’t know like I didn’t like it’s been like three weeks. I don’t know what to do. Phone and they said office and then they can help you with it, they wouldn’t even help the phone so I just don’t know what to do.
Dear Massimiliano,
Thank you for your email.
Please send the request to change your course via the Applicant Portal.
Kind regards

is the course you wanna change to still in medical field?

Quick Reply