The Student Room Group

BCU therapeutic radiography interview

Hi, can anyone let me know how the interview is carried out and what kind of questions they ask.
There’s gonnna be a group task as well.
Will there be 1:1 interview as well???
And what sort of task is it
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Hibah afzal
Hi, can anyone let me know how the interview is carried out and what kind of questions they ask.

Hi @Hibah afzal

Congratulations on making it to the interview stage!

Here is a webpage explaining more about preparing for your interview and what to expect...
https://www.bcu.ac.uk/nursing-and-midwifery/student-experience/how-to-apply/interviews/preparing

Although not for radiography, my previous interview experience has taught me to dress comfortably but smartly - you don't want to be worried about your clothes all day!

Re-read your personal statement and your application as you may end up discussing this in your interview. Having a general idea about what you've written previously will help you discuss more about yourself and your experience.

As for the group task, my best advice is to make yourself seen and heard. I don't mean you have to be the loudest voice in the room, but if there is an opportunity to share ideas or talk about your work within the group, then take it. You want to consider the other interviewees, but ultimately you want to show yourself to the best of your ability.

Also have some questions prepared. These can be anything from the course content, lecturer information, or even about wider uni life, but it's always good to ask some questions.

Best of luck with your interview! 🙂
Any more questions, drop them below.
Emily
Student Rep at BCU
Original post by Hibah afzal
hi there,
I’m just wondering if you’ve had your interview already? Mines appear to have a similar structure with a group task and written exam and I can’t find information online about this☺️also have you applied for bsc or msc

Quick Reply