The Student Room Group

Geography NEA

Hi, I've just started to do my NEA and we've been asked to present a powerpoint on our chosen topic before we start doing our actual NEA any ideas on how to format it.
thanks
Original post by fallday.12
Hi, I've just started to do my NEA and we've been asked to present a powerpoint on our chosen topic before we start doing our actual NEA any ideas on how to format it.
thanks
Hi, I am starting my NEA in a few weeks- what are you thinking of doing for it?
Reply 2
Original post by miabond007
Hi, I am starting my NEA in a few weeks- what are you thinking of doing for it?

I thinking of doing something either along the lines of the coastal defences at shearing ham and whether they have been successful or something related to the lack of transport in some areas. I will more than likely go with the physical one.
Reply 3
Since you've mentioned that you wanted to look into coastal defences, here is my specific advice:

I'd suggest to put your enquiry question as your powerpoint title e.g. 'to what extent was the coastal defences at shearing ham was successful in preventing erosion/recession' and then make sure you include these points on your powerpoint:

What topic did you chose to explore and explain why - could be bc of ur interest in the coasts topic

What is your chosen study location and why this place - could be due to ur personal connection with the area or your proximity to a beach - easier to collect data

mention brief background about the difference between place before and after the coastal defences were placed

end it off with saying that your idea has a potential to be studied to a great detail
Good Luck!

Reply 4
Original post by s.m1
Since you've mentioned that you wanted to look into coastal defences, here is my specific advice:
I'd suggest to put your enquiry question as your powerpoint title e.g. 'to what extent was the coastal defences at shearing ham was successful in preventing erosion/recession' and then make sure you include these points on your powerpoint:

What topic did you chose to explore and explain why - could be bc of ur interest in the coasts topic

What is your chosen study location and why this place - could be due to ur personal connection with the area or your proximity to a beach - easier to collect data

mention brief background about the difference between place before and after the coastal defences were placed

end it off with saying that your idea has a potential to be studied to a great detail
Good Luck!

Thank you definitely helps, I will put that in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending