The Student Room Group

Eduqas WJEC RE/RS Route B

BROOO! ICLLL I need help man revising with eduqas re route b (origins and meanings, good and evil and judaism) cause my teacher acc can't teach and its my first mocks!! Anyone got any tips or channels???!!!
Reply 1
Original post by J ~ I§U
BROOO! ICLLL I need help man revising with eduqas re route b (origins and meanings, good and evil and judaism) cause my teacher acc can't teach and its my first mocks!! Anyone got any tips or channels???!!!

Bro I'm gonna be honest with you, I do the same course as you, there's **** all on the internet for judaism. Bitesize will have some, but unless your school doesn't give you access to the resources they use, your best bet is notes made in class / BBC Bitesize. Good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by J ~ I§U

our school got us to buy this revision guide for WJEC eduqas, i found it really useful and it really condensed all the information in an effective way https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/my-revision-notes-wjec-eduqas-gcse-religious-studies-route-b/andrew-barron/paperback/9781510418356.html?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwi_exBhA8EiwA_kU1MkfnqSIJQIBTHOuWbg1LVEPfzbMDBT1MF3scGMeXmTQSkt44xBHT4RoC3AYQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds ALSO i'd highly recommend you make flashcards of sources as you go, because trust me they are extremely useful, i used a website called GIZMO and trust me when i tel you i really found it useful. For videos, since theres not much content online, i used to watch "MRMCMILLANREVISE" its sorta useful. Also if you look on the eduqas websites you can find plenty of source lists, and also i'd highly recommend doing a practice 15 marker or 8 marker occasionally and giving it to your teacher to mark, so you know how to perfect them in time for the actual GCSE. Don't worry, youll be fine, I sat the GCSE yesterday and it was not at all as bad as I thought it would be :smile:)
Reply 3
also someone on another thread made a whole document of the whole course, maybe you'll find it useful https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5738670
Reply 4
Original post by donna_m01
our school got us to buy this revision guide for WJEC eduqas, i found it really useful and it really condensed all the information in an effective way https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/my-revision-notes-wjec-eduqas-gcse-religious-studies-route-b/andrew-barron/paperback/9781510418356.html?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwi_exBhA8EiwA_kU1MkfnqSIJQIBTHOuWbg1LVEPfzbMDBT1MF3scGMeXmTQSkt44xBHT4RoC3AYQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds ALSO i'd highly recommend you make flashcards of sources as you go, because trust me they are extremely useful, i used a website called GIZMO and trust me when i tel you i really found it useful. For videos, since theres not much content online, i used to watch "MRMCMILLANREVISE" its sorta useful. Also if you look on the eduqas websites you can find plenty of source lists, and also i'd highly recommend doing a practice 15 marker or 8 marker occasionally and giving it to your teacher to mark, so you know how to perfect them in time for the actual GCSE. Don't worry, youll be fine, I sat the GCSE yesterday and it was not at all as bad as I thought it would be :smile:)

same! I thought my RS was going to be a complete train wreck but I was actually feeling so confident after paper 1! Great confidence booster to kick off GCSEs :biggrin:
Reply 5
also someone on another thread made a whole document of the whole course, maybe you'll find it useful https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5738670

it says the file doesn't exist anymore :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by xAspect
same! I thought my RS was going to be a complete train wreck but I was actually feeling so confident after paper 1! Great confidence booster to kick off GCSEs :biggrin:
Literally! I was so dreading GCSEs but after that paper i was deffo feeling a lot more relaxed! Only issue was tho, I do my exams on a laptop, so I didn't think of turning the page after the suffering 15 marker, bc i thought that was the end of the exam, and I didn't do the jesus question😓 i didn't even realiase until people were talking about it afterwards...oh well
Reply 7
Original post by xAspect
it says the file doesn't exist anymore :frown:

oops sorry! didn't know that i probs should have checked! if i get time ill link some quizlet and gizmo flashcards ive made for paper 2 :smile:
Reply 8

Tyyy! I hope you get good grades for your gcses!!😊

Quick Reply