The Student Room Group

GCSE English Lit An Inspector Calls

I need a quote bank so badly! The exam's so close and I can't seem to find a useful resource, (especially since there's none on PMT for some reason, yet there is for Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde). Please help. Thanks.
Original post by Apeiro :)
I need a quote bank so badly! The exam's so close and I can't seem to find a useful resource, (especially since there's none on PMT for some reason, yet there is for Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde). Please help. Thanks.
Are you doing AQA?
> there are many quotes on PMT for Edexcel and those are the quotes I have used as there is some really good analysis (I’m doing AQA)
> Also, I’ve watched Stacy Rays (idk if that’s how u spell it) videos on YouTube grade 9 level analysis
> Mr Salles and Everything English also have good quotes and analysis
> remember quotes are meaningless without proper, in depth analysis using language techniques and structural techniques linking back to how it presents Priestly’s purpose of the play
Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Jasmine6789
Are you doing AQA?
> there are many quotes on PMT for Edexcel and those are the quotes I have used as there is some really good analysis (I’m doing AQA)
> Also, I’ve watched Stacy Rays (idk if that’s how u spell it) videos on YouTube grade 9 level analysis
> Mr Salles and Everything English also have good quotes and analysis
> remember quotes are meaningless without proper, in depth analysis using language techniques and structural techniques linking back to how it presents Priestly’s purpose of the play
Hope this helps :smile:

Oh no I'm doing OCR English, but despite that, its still the same book, thanks for the recommendations. 😄

Quick Reply