The Student Room Group

iGCSE Edexcel Biology Paper 1BR 2024 marks

umm so basically I had a problem with time management and had to skip some 3 mark questions and 5 mark question. Will I get a grade below 8 this time pls tell?
No one can tell you for certain anything because we don't know how well you did on the rest of the paper or how well you will do on the other paper.
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
No one can tell you for certain anything because we don't know how well you did on the rest of the paper or how well you will do on the other paper.

I think I still have some chance because I haven't done the second paper yet. So basically the second paper is out of 70 right? And from previous past papers I see that the second paper is usually easy than the first paper?
Original post by Senhas
I think I still have some chance because I haven't done the second paper yet. So basically the second paper is out of 70 right? And from previous past papers I see that the second paper is usually easy than the first paper?
I don't know, I didn't do iGCSE however it isn't worth worrying about at the moment - just carrying on revising and doing your best
Reply 4
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I don't know, I didn't do iGCSE however it isn't worth worrying about at the moment - just carrying on revising and doing your best

thanks
Original post by Senhas

oh i really don't want to take p2 cuz i never remember the process of protein synthesis. imo p2is harder bc the knowledge is more professional i think ?
Reply 6
Original post by treebean-fan
oh i really don't want to take p2 cuz i never remember the process of protein synthesis. imo p2is harder bc the knowledge is more professional i think ?

idk for me paper 2 stuff is pretty ez cuz I memorised every thing ( specially in protein synthesis )
Original post by Senhas
idk for me paper 2 stuff is pretty ez cuz I memorised every thing ( specially in protein synthesis )

oh wow brilliant :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending