The Student Room Group

edexcel igcse bio may 2024

What was your percentage of gas released in 2020 from energy production? I got 24.4.
And what about percentage difference between sea level and high altitude? I probably got around 2%
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by s_s_azan
What was your percentage of gas released in 2020 from energy production? I got 24.4.
And what about percentage difference between sea level and high altitude? I probably got around 2%
I can’t remember the first one but I think that sounds about right. And the second one I got 2% as well.

I found that paper so weird there were so many six markers and experiment questions on the most random stuff!! How did you find it?
Reply 2
Original post by tryphenalee2
I can’t remember the first one but I think that sounds about right. And the second one I got 2% as well.
I found that paper so weird there were so many six markers and experiment questions on the most random stuff!! How did you find it?

it was weird for sure but it was easy fr. I'm predicting p2 will be hella hard coz all the hard chapters are due for p2 like structure of DNA, protein synthesis, coordination, reproduction in human, whole section 5 etc; these were'nt in p1 meaning it should be in p2. Moreover, even if p2 is easy the grade boundaries are gonna go nuts because we'll all score good marks and the standard for 9 will be higher.
your making me scared, was there seriously a question asking for percentage diff for sea level and high altitude... I ONLY SAW THE FIRST ONE YOU SAID AND GOT THE SAME ANSWER. OMG

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending