The Student Room Group

Deffered Uni Place

I deffered my uni placement this January because I was in a gap year.
The school I applied to called me and sent me a google form to fill out and I did.

Since then I havent heard back from them like how do I get my accomodation and everything else
bump
bump
Original post by shimmyjimmyfor3
I deffered my uni placement this January because I was in a gap year.
The school I applied to called me and sent me a google form to fill out and I did.

Since then I havent heard back from them like how do I get my accomodation and everything else

Just to confirm, you've deferred for 2025 entry?
Original post by Scotland Yard

No 2024

Well 2024/2025
You deferred in January of this year... to this year? That doesn't sound like deferring to me. But anyways.

Check that your university offer is still on and sit tight, awaiting for further instructions. You should also read about how to apply for accommodation on your university's website.
You deferred in January of this year... to this year? That doesn't sound like deferring to me. But anyways.
Check that your university offer is still on and sit tight, awaiting for further instructions. You should also read about how to apply for accommodation on your university's website.

Yeah I sorted out my defferal offer I still have my place like you said I need to sort out accomodation though
Original post by shimmyjimmyfor3
Yeah I sorted out my defferal offer I still have my place like you said I need to sort out accomodation though

Ok then. Somewhere on your university website you'll have instructions on how to apply for accommodation, so find that and apply now if you can.

Quick Reply