The Student Room Group

Eduqas GCSE English Literature - Paper 1 (C720U10-1) - 13th May 2024 (Exam Chat)

Hi, I just created this as I dont think there is a chat for this exam board. Almost everyone does AQA but there are few who do Eduqas. Exams are not too long from now!

Scroll to see replies

@Pwca please add this to the list
Reply 2
What do people think the poem is going to be on?
Original post by MaPa
What do people think the poem is going to be on?

I think it could be about loss of innocence or nature - i’ve heard people talk about that it could be insensitive for them to ask a question about war but idk
Reply 4
what character and themes should I know? Also how many quotes do you think is needed for a grade 9?
Reply 5
Original post by marcot123
I think it could be about loss of innocence or nature - i’ve heard people talk about that it could be insensitive for them to ask a question about war but idk

im praying its on nature or love, which is what people have been saying
Reply 6
what are the macbeth predictions? (for those that do Macbeth obvs lol)
Reply 7
Does anyone know what the question was last year for Macbeth?
hi does anyone know how to write about duality in jekyll and hyde? i know its the main one, but i feel like its such a huge theme that i wouldnt know where to start because EVERYTHING is duality and jude UGH I HATE ENGLISH
Original post by marcot
It was on Lady Macbeth
Reply 10
Personally I think Macbeth the question (25) might be on Macbeth’s change (similar to Lady Macbeth’s change last year) or a theme like Ambition. Also, the poem might be a nature themed one such as Death of a Naturalist as my teacher said it was more accessible than one like To Autumn or other poems such as As Imperceptibly as Grief. Personally, I am just revising a list of 9 ish poems that I can compare to most. For comparison, I am revising poems that have already came up in the past to remove the circumstance where the poem I revised for is the one printed on the paper.
Original post by marcot

How is Lady Macbeth presented throughout the play [25], you can check examiners report
Reply 12
does anyone do Romeo and Juliet
what do u think the question will be for romeo and juliet
Original post by wok

yes
Original post by wok

yes
Reply 16
just praying its not fate and free will, hopefully its lord capulet?
what about friar/nurse?
Reply 18
Has ambition or a variation of it come up before in Macbeth?
Reply 19
Anyone got any ideas about Merchant of Venice, I'm thinking the male character Antonio, Bassnaio and Shylock. I doubt there will be another theme question again because they've done that 4 years in a row but I recommend learning themes anyway. What do you guys think?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending