This discussion is closed.
pansy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(hi TSR before i start, im the local NOOOOB ^-^)

Opening up to a forum on your first post...i must be crazy but i put my trust in you all lol.

Does anyone here have a severe amount of paranoia sometimes? Today...i just felt as though everyone was laughing at me...or talking about me. Even if they arnt looking at me directly..or even if i hear laughing from inside another room..why do i think they are laughing at me?...i think its "college idiots" that do this to people...i just feel so disconnected from people sometimes...maybe im crazy lol :bebored:

Hi again to eveyone on TSR
guest1984
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pansy)

Opening up to a forum on your first post...i must be crazy but i put my trust in you all lol.

Does anyone here have a severe amount of paranoia sometimes? Today...i just felt as though everyone was laughing at me...or talking about me. Even if they arnt looking at me directly..or even if i hear laughing from inside another room..why do i think they are laughing at me?...i think its "college idiots" that do this to people...i just feel so disconnected from people sometimes...maybe im crazy lol :bebored:

yeah, its called psychosis.....i think 1 in 100 people have it.......or 1 in a 1000.....not exactly sure
pansy
Rep:
?
thanks for the advice. I'll have to look into it. Feel too stupid to say anything about it to people in person though...scared they'll..err..laugh at me...oh christ :hmpf:
giantf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by guest1984)
yeah, its called psychosis.....i think 1 in 100 people have it.......or 1 in a 1000.....not exactly sure
Yea im off to the warped tour! Cant wait!

Are you sure that its psychosis n not something else? Might be externally induced (like alcohol or whatever)
pansy
Rep:
?
(Original post by giantf)

Are you sure that its psychosis n not something else? Might be externally induced (like alcohol or whatever)
Hey im totally clean, i dont drink (cuz i dont have the money for one) and i despise drugs, honestly if i had that kind of problem id be sorting it out now.
guest1984
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by giantf)

awesome man, you in US? can't be bothered to check your profile :p:

Can you give me details on the warped tour? like cost? bands playing? venue?

well, it might be just paranoia, psychosis is a much more serious form of parania, like thinking your god, or someone famous......and speech is slowed down and speeded up without knowing....
pansy
Rep:
?
Hope I havnt freaked anyone out by this...
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)

Meh, then I developed a keen sense of apathy.
"Keen sense of apathy".

I like that.
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pansy)
Hope I havnt freaked anyone out by this...
Yeah this thread's made me feel paranoid. :rolleyes:
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh yeah, totally. I went through a stage where I couldn't go out with people, because I was so ashamed, thinking that everyone was laughing at me as we walked down the street. But... erm... I'm pretty much over it now. Now and then I get stupid thoughts going through my head, but nowhere near as bad as it was.
pansy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zapsta)
Oh yeah, totally. I went through a stage where I couldn't go out with people, because I was so ashamed, thinking that everyone was laughing at me as we walked down the street. But... erm... I'm pretty much over it now. Now and then I get stupid thoughts going through my head, but nowhere near as bad as it was.
Thanks for sharing that Always helps to "relate" a little bit. Maybe its a phase then But sometimes...*sigh* god its so frustrating. I think i need to love myself more.
Just_Peachy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
[QUOTE=pansy](hi TSR before i start, im the local NOOOOB ^-^)

your right you are a noob stop being so bloody paranoid
pansy
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=Just_Peachy]
(Original post by pansy)

your right you are a noob stop being so bloody paranoid
Is that you trying to be funny in any way there? :rolleyes:
Me confirming that im a Noob dosnt make me paranoid...its a statement..and a fact. Being paranoid means that you think your something so much, you make it that way...so um...yeah lol.
Anyway i was just trying to be friendly so chill.
Ariel4
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i get that paranoia thing sometimes to. its damn annoying.
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pansy)

yeah i feel the same

thats why i walk with my head down listening to music
kirbz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pansy)

I do sometimes, but I have a friend (he knows who he is), who is EXTREMELY paranoid, and apologetic too. At college I used to get quite paranoid, but I don't know whether that was paranoia or reality.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pansy)
Does anyone here have a severe amount of paranoia sometimes?
yes. often
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kirbz)
I do sometimes, but I have a friend (he knows who he is), who is EXTREMELY paranoid, and apologetic too. At college I used to get quite paranoid, but I don't know whether that was paranoia or reality.
The reality is: you're paranoid.
pansy
Rep:
?
I think that maybe it is a school/college/uni based thing...im usually a lot worse there. Kinda end up hiding my head sometimes or pretend to sneeze and cover my face if ever there's a group i have to walk past....(how sad...id hate to have to listen to myself lol)...So if u see a girl walk past u and your mates sneezing her head off anytime...its's probably me
Refused
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pansy)

I think it's more to do with how you view yourself which could cause these 'severe' amount of paranoia and only by changing your subconcious can you stop it, Or they're really laughing at you :aetsch:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.73%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.65%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.2%
It might lead to more bullying (132)
38.6%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.82%

Watched Threads